Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

Brusho Powders and water

Good afternoon all, thanks for popping in. 
How is your week going ? 
Yesterday we had a lovely time in Hazel Grove playing with Brusho powders. 
Oh and then cleaning our hands. 
The Arm and Hammer toothpaste got a mention. 
Julie baked us  lovely cakes in the morning. 
Thank you Julie. 
We started with some white embossing resist. 


I do love this technique. 
Look at the detail. 





We used a lovely stamp set from Hobby Art. 


You can see more of the stamps in our second card 



I left this one without a sentiment as I thought it could be used for many 
different occasions, 

As the afternoon went on I began to get a migraine, and oh boy by the time 
I was driving home, my eyes were playing up and I felt so sick. 
I managed to get home and just left the car in front of the house and ran in to grab some medication as I 
didn’t have any with me...
Oh my, I haven’t had one that bad for ages .
My eyes are still not behaving today, 
So if I type anything wrong, 
Please forgive me. 

I have lots to do today, and I have had to try and get as much done as possible. 

The boys are here for a sleep over too, so I need to get sorted. 

We have news on Eric too, 
Bless him,
His hips seem to be the problem, and the x-rays show problems on both sides 
but the left one is the worst.
With the head of the femur nearly out of the socket. 
So , medication, physio, and management until he needs hip replacement surgery. 
Good job he is so good. 

It is our Autumn retreat in Cumbria this weekend, 
So I still have lots to do before we set off tomorrow. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



3 comments:

MFM said...

Lovely cards. Glad you got home safely with that migraine, they really are debilitating. Sounds like Eric is going to need plenty of TLC, poor boy.
Have a great retreat, can't wait to see what you have planned.
Xx

Angela said...

Gorgeous cards Jo. So sorry to hear about your migraine. I hope you feel better soon. Poor Eric he is going through it. Sending you all a huge hug xxx

gwen70 said...

Do hope you are feeling much better today Jo. Sorry to hear about Eric. These are beautiful cards love the stamps. See you Saturday xx