Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Cumbria class.

Good afternoon all,
Thanks for popping in...
I do believe spring is in the air today..
We have been busy this morning having photos taken and a video made of our house, so 
that it can go on the market...
Scarey times ahead..
I must admit I’m not looking forwards to clearing out the loft...
We spent Sunday decorating, and cleaning , mind you it was snowing , 
So it seemed the perfect way to spend the day.
No going back now,,I have signed all the forms,,,

Saturday it was our monthly Cumbria workshop...
And yes we did have a few snow flakes...
We concentrated on using Distress Oxide inks, 


And even Billy Brayer...
Look at these fabulous cards. 





I do love all the wonderful colour tones here...

After a short lunch , due to the weather , 
We got back down to crafting 


Look at these beauties , all created using stamps 
from Lavinia Stamps..

And after tea and cake we made our ATC’s ready for swapping...




I do love doing this and I am building up a lovely collection of art work from my friends..

Such a great thing to do..
Tomorrow it is workshops in Hazel Grove...
And I have got my bags packed 
Just need to put them in the car...

Before I go , 
I have a photo of the little  man to share with you...
He loves travelling in his sling with his daddy..
And Mummy has both hands free then to spend some money...lol..




He will be 9months on Saturday...
The time is just whizzing...
Take care all..

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx

4 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you had a great time Jo. Beautiful artwork by your group xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Wow that art work is stunning from everyone. Love them. I think that bobble hat must be a nose tickler!! So cute. Xx

fabulous fiona said...

Beautiful art created at your workshop. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday for a good catchup.

MFM said...

Super work by one and all.
Looks like it was a great day.
X