Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Autumn colours

Good afternoon all, I do hope your week has started well. 
I have been busy with workshop preparations and getting lots of pyrography orders ticked off my list. 
I had forgotten just how much I enjoyed my pyrography.
The Groovi workshop on Saturday went really well and we had some happy snippers..
We also had a sticky ink incident...but shhh I won’t tell...
Remember what goes on a craft class stays at craft class...lol..
Karl has been working away for a couple of days so I have been on dog walking duty  and it was very muddy this morning...Eric even managed to 
Find himself a lovely puddle to paddle in...
The colours on the trees are so beautiful although the leaves are really falling at the moment...
They reminded me of this card that I made for a recent show...


I do love the detail on these Stamps


I started by stamping using my Misti, I really use it so much , especially with larger Stamps. 


I stamped the whole design , and added some black hand drawn lines , (you will see why later )


Then I added some colour with my spectrum Noir pencils. 


Followed by some light colour around the edge...
This is one of my favourite colours at the moment....and it is just for you Eileen....
Camel Safari......!!!!! ( sorry , I couldn’t resist ) 



Next I stamped some areas of the stamp again, added some colour and cut them out, ready to decoupage .


I added some ribbon and assembled the card...
I also added some charcoal shading and white Posca pen , they really are the finishing details. 


Take a closer look. 


I really loved making this card, and putting my own spin on the stamping design...
What do you think the snail is called ? 
He is Brian , in my world....




There are Groovi Plates too..
And new paper pads...
I love them ....just my colours ..
Right , I had better get on, 
Time to do some cooking....and then back out with the dogs...
Chilli and rice for tea....something hearty and warm for Mr Rice when he finally gets home,,,
Oh I have missed him...




I just realised I am cooking rice for a Rice,,,lol...
Oh dear...sorry ...
I don’t get any better...
Take care all...
Pop back soon
Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx








4 comments:

MFM said...

Beautiful card love the detail. Hope Rice enjoys his rice.
Xx

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card Jo, love the colours. Elliot is really coming on

Donna Brooks said...

The trees here are beautiful, lots of good Autumn projects at school to make use of the colours. Lovely card and groovi project. XX

dbr44 said...

Rice for rice - that is sooo bad even for you lol
Beautiful card but have to admit the photo of Karl & Elliot does make me smile more. Proud Grandad (or grandpa/gramps???)
Hmm spellcheck says there are 3 ds!! idiots!
See you soon. Keep warm (hugs) Chrissie x