Followers

Wednesday 22 November 2017

A lovely gift of a bookmark.

Good morning everyone , hope your day has started well. 
Mine began with a very wet and muddy dog walk. 
It has been another busy week so far with lots of workshop prep and some catching up with friends and family. 
Tomorrow it is our last workshop at The Paper Warehouse in Kendal. 
It is such a shame that the shop is closing, and I will miss Janet, Jane and all the lovely Crafters. 
I am just so pleased that I will see so many of them at our Cumbria classes 
I will be travelling back up to Cumbria on Saturday for our Christmas Party...
Sooooo excited 
Are you getting organised for Christmas? 
I have a list..... 
and that it is so far....a list!!!!
So today I thought we would look at making a bookmark....
These make great little gifts 


They can be personalised too...

                                                                                  I just  started by cutting a piece of Stencil card to size
And added a couple of corner flourish Stamps 




 

Followed by another lovely flourish stamp 




I then added some colour ...
First some yellow...


And then some orange 




Followed by my favourite fine wine ink...



This is such a lovely combination..
Look 
I also added a couple of dragonflies 





And then some black ink around the edges 


Next I added some colour 


I do love the way the colours pop...
To help even more , a white Posca pen and some Wink Of Stella 




And the finishing touch of some glossy Accents 


As you know I do love the way that these little blobs dry 
Here is a close up...



I do think there is something special about a bookmark...
Next week I will be showing you how to make a completely different type of bookmark...
So do pop back if you can..
I must get on now. Time for a coffee 
Then I have a rather large pyrography order to get sorted 

Take care everyone,,
Thanks for your continued support 
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx









No comments: