Followers

Friday 21 March 2014

Stencils.......and more stencils.....

Hi, here we are Friday evening....how has your week been?

I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC catching up with so many friends, and ofcourse I spent time with my lovely Clarity family...if you're going make sure you take advantage of the great show offer on the Gilding Flakes....

Also the stencils.....yah, oh I do love the stencils and this one is my new favourite.....although a couple of my friends ...Maggie, Thetesa and Yvonne think I may have used it upside down....it is called Chinese Lantern....

What do you think?

Tomorrow is workshops at C.J CardCrafts in Edgeley and yes, we are crafting with stencils...

The Poppy stencil and...



Oh look my favourite stencil, And ...



And...


We will also be using my favourite Clarity stencil brushes too.....
I'm off now to relax with Karl and Tess.....Mikey is in work (he is second from the left)

And Adam is in Amsterdam for a few days.....

So time to relax and may be a cheeky little glass of wine, enjoy your evening.....and have a good weekend.....

Call back soon,

Love and Hugs....Jo. X

 

11 comments:

LoraineC said...

Beautiful cards so hard to pick a favourite, enjoy your glass of wine :)

Jeanette Butler said...

Beautiful stencil work. Lucky you going to the NEC...very jealous. Enjoy your evening xx

DBL28 said...

Love them all, Jo. Xx

Lisapmac said...

Gorgeous all of them, I think the "lanterns" look like the dandelions before all the seeds get blown off, it's definitely on my list with the trellis, and poppies etc etc xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Oh Knickers, I have done it upside down too?? Gorgeous cards on here Jo, I think they all would have warranted a post each, but its lovely to see them all together. xxx Cheers.

Emma Burns said...

Lovely cards Jo. It's nice to see them all here together. Have a good weekend xx

Linda Page said...

Hi Jane
Sorry I have been absent for a while - I have just been very busy. We are having a weekend away and have just arrived back at the beautiful apartment in Lomand castle where we are staying so I thought I would just visit everyone's blogs whilst I have a minute.

Some beautiful cards I am loving all these stencils hoping to get time to play next week...fingers crossed x

Saintly Lisa said...

Lovely cards Jo, & Mikey looks really happy xx

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning! Love them all!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Angela said...

What beautiful cards Jo. I love how you've used the stencils. Angela x

rachel said...

Hi jo - thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment - love these stencils - they look amazing! hugs rachel xx