Followers

Sunday 9 March 2014

Small is beautiful.

Happy Sunday to you all, hope you are having a good weekend...
I'm having a brilliant time in Glasgow and Thank you to all the lovely crafters who have made me feel so welcome....and for all the cake.....
Here are some of the pieces that I've demonstrated, ...using Clarity Stencils, Stamps and Adirondack inks....oh and off course the fabulous stencil brushes...


At close of play tonight I'm getting the train to Oxenholme where my sister is meeting me....Thank you Sheila.....don't forget please...10pm.....
It will be so good to spend time catching up....
Family is so important ....don't you think??
Enjoy your day all.
Jo. X 

3 comments:

Janet Pring said...

Well done Jo!! It sounds like you've had a successful time - hope you are not too worn out! Lovely projects xxx

Maria Moorhouse said...

I'm glad your having a lovely time Jo, lovely people up there. And your demo samples are beautiful. X

Linda Simpson said...

Well done Jo, these samples are fabulous. Enjoy your time with your sister.
Hugs
Linda xxx