Followers

Friday 17 November 2017

Fridays tag

Good afternoon lovely friends and followers. 
Today I have had a bit of a play day..just because I could...and what fun it has been . 
Here is what I have made...
I hope you like it...


I started by taking an A4 sheet of stencil card some distress Oxide ink pads and some water...
I do love making these background...


I like to make a full sheet and then cut into it...
I die cut the tag, using a Sizzix die. 




Then added some background stencil work 


Followed by some ink blended around the edges 


Some more stencil work...well it just needed some bubbles..



And then some stamping using a couple of my favourite Clarity Stamps, 


Next I added a large moon mask and some black soot distress ink


And inked around the circumference 


The bird on a branch is a die from Apple Blossom dies ...I cut two and stuck them together...
Then attached them to the card 


I also added some white dots using my Posca marker...
Next came the embellishments...
I do love this part...




I used the Posca marker to add the white on the pine cones...it is these little touches that help to finish of  the design 



A few gems and the tag is complete...
And I know just the friend who I am going to give this too..
Tea is cooking in the kitchen so I had better get on...
I have a lovely weekend planned with some crafting and lots of chatting planned with friends...
Probably some chocolate and bubbles along the way too..
Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned 
Enjoy 
And pop back soon
Love and hugs 

Jo, xxx









4 comments:

Barbara Finch said...

Love it Jo! Those little fir cones are so sweet - are they easily available? Might just manage to wait out this week for our Cumbrian Crafters workshop 😁😁 xx

Jan said...

Just lovely Jo , thanks so much for the directions . Joy now Jan

Angela said...

Beautiful tag Jo. It was lovely to catch up with you today. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs xx

MFM said...

Beautiful, love the colours and technics. Another one to add to the todo list.
Hugs xx