Followers

Monday 1 July 2024

Summer Moon

Morning everyone 
I do hope your new week has started well. 
Wow, it is also a new month 
We are now in July….

So that means that we have a new Lavinia Challenge 
And our new theme is 
Summer Moon 

Now you can interpret that so many different ways 
Here is some inspirations for you 



Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia 

I started off by creating my summer moon…a vibrant orange moon 
I then added some stamping 




Some scenery, a moody summer sky 





Next some foliage 



and finally those all important finishing touches , 
Highlights and shadows. 

I do hope you will enter the challenge…

Busy day here 
Lots of jobs to tick of my list 

So I’m off now, but will be back later with my 
Monday catch up video 

Enjoy your day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful inspiration as always Jo.. xx