Followers

Monday 15 July 2024

Fairy Toadstool on February

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in 
I do hope your new week has started well 

Did you have a lovely weekend ? 
Our online class was lovey on Saturday morning..
I am so proud of all the wonderful cards that everyone made. 

We took the boys out for a walk and an ice cream on Saturday afternoon 
Then Sunday it was a day off 

We took Eric to the park,,,
Then I actually spent a few hours in my garden..
Wow , it needed it. 

I love my pots 




Today has been the usual busy Monday..
And I have our catch up video to share with you 

February in our Calendar…
This would look great on a card or in in journal 



Here is a closer look 




I really hope you can join me here 


Have a lovely evening 

Our grandson Elliot is 7 today 
I don’t know where the time has gone.

Enjoy your evening all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: