Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2024

A tag day

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in . 
We have a new follower. Welcome 
I hope you will enjoy being here 
I really do appreciate all your friendship and support on here 

Bless you all, thanks so much. 
We have been together for many years now 

Today I have a wonderful tag to share with you 




I do love the fact that Lavinia are now  selling some Sizzix dies. 
This tag die is one of my favourites 





I started off with some swiping,,..
Just pull the ink pad along the card…we have done this old technique so many times 





I love these 2 colours together 
Next some water , 



And some white acrylic chalk paint 
Really adds interest to the background 



A hint of stencil work 
All these layers build up 



Next I stamped and cut out the small hummingbird and one of the new Flower Divine stamps 



Finishing tricks, 
Sentiment, glossy accents and posca 

Here is a closer look 




Oh and craft yarn too 

I really enjoyed playing , and creating this 

One more sleep 

New stamps released tomorrow 
Some time on Thursday 4th July 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

So beautiful. Thanks for the tutorial.
xxx Margreet

Sixtyschild said...

You are the master of fussy cutting and decoupage Jo. This is fabulous🧡

aussie aNNie said...

My lovely friend you are an amazing lady your work is just stunning and I am eager for the new stamps xx