Followers

Sunday 30 June 2024

Thanks Country View Crafts

Hi everyone 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend. 

As you know on Wednesday we went off on our travels 
Thursday was my first day teaching at Country View Crafts 

Thanks so much Susan for inviting me,,.

I love your shop, your home, and you , 
Such a wonderful lady 

When we arrived I noticed some Poland bantams…oh my goodness 
They brought back so many memories 
I used to show this breed of bantams…I just love them.
That was such a good omen 





Susan was so welcoming,,.she had even got everyone an Inky Binky…with our initial embroidered on it. 





It was a fabulous day, 
Such lovely ladies 
A yummy lunch 
I loved every minute of it 





Karl picked me up and we went to the campsite at St Neots , about 20minutes away 
A wonderful campsite , and we are definitely going back .


Friday was a new set of crafters…and even more,,.we needed another table








More lovely ladies, we laughed, crafted, and had a brilliant time. 




Thanks so muchSusan  for inviting me…

I must say I did make a few purchases before I left,
Do check out the website 


Saturday was a day off , 
The sun shone, Karl , Eric and me had a lovely time 
We just chilled 




Back home today and washer on, 
All ready for another busy week 




Take care all 




Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: