Followers

Monday 10 June 2024

Wonderful weekend

Morning everyone, 
I do hope you had a wonderful weekend and 
that your new week has started well. 

I am so chuffed to tell you that we raised £750 with our Charity Workshop. 



It is always such a great feeling to give something back. 
Please look up the 
Together Trust 




They do such amazing work and there are so many ways that you can get involved .


Sponsor an assistance animal maybe..
I sponsor Stitch 





On Saturday I was teaching at a craft group in Warrington.
Such a lovely group of ladies…





Thanks so much for my gifts Jayne,,,you totally spoil me.
Bless you, thanks so much. 🤩

I also have a little thank you catch up video 
You can join me here 






Have a magical day.
I will catch you again later..
After a brew or two.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: