Followers

Friday 4 September 2020

Friday again

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope that your Friday is going well.
Another busy day here, 
and workshop tomorrow, so still lots to do. 
At least it isn’t raining , so that is a blessing. 

Today I have some stencil and stamps fun to share with you. 
This time using products from Aall & Create 


This is how I created it. 




First some blending  through the stencil.



Next I added some stamping and some of the new washi tape. 




I stamped the butterfly wing, added some colour and then cut it out. 
I just had to include a little coffee stirrer..
Also some glossy accents and a washer ring. 
Here is a closer look. 




It is lovely to have little trade mark accessories.

Tomorrow we are making an underwater canvas, so that will be fun. 
Don’t forget that if you want to join in with the YouTube online classes, 
Just drop me an email, 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com 
You can watch them and join in as many times as you wish,, and I have to say 
that the projects that I have seen so far are just fabulous. 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

1 comment:

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.