Followers

Saturday 2 November 2019

Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your weekend is going well. 
I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC visiting the craft show. 
It was great to see so many friends and catch up. 
Thanks Lisa for  keeping me company .

We are now in November so it is time for another 
Lavinia Challenge.
Our new theme is 
Winter Wonderland.




I hope you like my inspiration and that you will enter the Challenge. 
Remember you could win £40 to spend at Lavinia Stamps. 



I started by blending some ink on my card. 
At this point I had no idea at all what stamps I was going to use or how my card would look. 



I blended more ink and then added some water splats. 



Next came some stamping , using VersaFine ink pads.




I added colour using Inktense pencils and water. 
Some White Posca pen splats and some white pencil add extra detail. 



I tried to create the White sort of mist that appears when it is cold. 



If you are going to any bonfire celebrations this weekend, 
Please enjoy and stay safe. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo Xxx

3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card Jo, Love the berries this is on my list, will you have them at our next workshop x

Redanne said...

Jo, this card is absolutely stunning! The background you created for the beautiful scene is amazing, so wonderfully dimensional looking. I love it! Hugs, Anne xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you Anne and Gwen...xxxx