Followers

Thursday 7 November 2019

Wednesday workshop

Good evening all, 
Sorry I am so late with our catch up. 
Life is just hectic at the moment. 
What with grandma duties, bonfire display, samples to make, 
workshop prep and then this dreadful cold...
I even have two rather attractive cold sores!!!!
Which I really need to get rid off by next Thursday when I am back on HOCHANDA...
Any magic remedies  ???

Yesterday it was our Hazel Grove class and we focused on inks and their uses. 
I do find it so useful to just remind everyone of the different types of ink. 
We then moved on to colouring techniques, 


We used some fabulous stamps from Aall & Create designed by Olga. 
I do love her florals, 
This one is just coloured with distress oxide ink and water. 




We also used pencils to add colour, 
Stamping with coloured ink is a great technique too. 


Paper piecing is a great way of using your scraps of patterned paper up 


The ladies made some fabulous cards, and it is great to see everyone’s different colour choices. 

I have also been busy making samples for the weekend Wow shows on HOCHANDA this weekend. 
Tracy will be on twice a day for the next three  days..
Whoop.
I am really looking forwards to her shows. 
Here are a few sneak peek of some of my samples. 







I do hope you can join her, 
Must go and give Eric his supper now and then take him for a walk. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Lovely samples Jo and the cards you made in your workshop are beautiful. I find Zovirax really good for cold sores but you need to put it on as soon as you feel one coming xx Look forward to seeing you next week