Followers

Friday 26 April 2019

Pipe Dog.

Good afternoon all, 
I hope Friday is treating you well. 
I have just been packing my bags ready for our Cumbria class tomorrow.
I can’t believe that we have another full class and a waiting list.
It seems only five minutes ago that I was looking at the hall and booking in the first five ladies. 

Did you manage to watch Abs on Hochanda yesterday ? 
He is such a lovely man, and so creative. 
Here is one of my samples that he showcased.



You have heard of sausage dogs,
Well this one is Pipe Dog. 



I started by stamping the background using a couple of distress inks. 
This way the colour is quite muted and pale.




Next I blended some ink around the edge. 



Followed by some matting and layering. 
On separate card I stamped the dog , added some colour and cut all the pieces out. 
I do love this stamp, it really makes me smile. 
The die cut pipe parts just fit in perfectly. 





I love his expression, 
Some splats with my white Sharpie pen plus some fine liner grass and my design was complete. 





Sometimes I do worry about the way my mind works!!!!

Hope this design made you smile.
All the stamps and the die are from AALL & Create.

Must get on, 
We have Jenson again for a couple of nights, but this time it is whilst Adam, Danielle and Elliot go to a Wedding. 
Danielle is a bridesmaid and Elliot is a pageboy.
I am so pleased that he is feeling better and able to be there. 

Lots to do before he arrives. 
Take care all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx

3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Brilliant card Jo, you are so clever. Hope the wedding goes well and we get to see a picture of Elliot as a pageboy.
See you tomorrow xx Gwen

Chrissie Roberts said...

Brilliant card Jo. It certainly makes me smile
((hugs))

Donna Brooks said...

Awwwww I loved the doggie when he was on Hochanda. Such a fun stamp. Xx