Followers

Monday 8 April 2019

Groovi Saturday

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
It was our regular Groovi workshop on Saturday, and 
although we had a couple of our regular ladies on holiday we still had a full class. 
We used the new King plates. 


They make gorgeous frames. 
I know that a few of the ladies find a full frame quite daunting.
So I wanted to come up with a design using just part of the frame. 



I do love to use just part of a design, and this 
can be teamed up with some stamping, die cutting etc. 
It is good to mix and match all our various crafts.

This little corner can be used sideways, to create a gatefold card. 
I came up with a template to make it quick and easy .
Then the envelope design was born. 



I do think this is so pretty. 

Thanks for your company ladies, and for all the hints and tips that we swapped.

When I got home, I found a little visitor, 
Elliot was playing football with Grandad, Jenson had to spend the afternoon in hospital.
He was home later so that was good. 
Then after we spent Sunday morning painting the shed both boys came round for the afternoon...



Jenson had a lovely afternoon nap.

The weekend goes so quickly...
What have you got planned for this week? 
I have workshops on Wednesday, and Saturday.
I also have some design team samples to make, pyrography commissions to finish, not to mention 
I need to make Adam a Birthday card...
He will be 30 next week...
It only seems yesterday that he was a baby, like little Jenson.

The sun is shinning today, 
We have two baby blackbirds in the garden, I do love to watch them. 
Although we have a pair of Mistle Thrushes and they are very territorial, and seem 
to chase most of the other birds away..

Take care everyone
Have a lovely day and catch up soon

Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx



3 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful way to use just a corner, much less daunting! Glad you had a good weekend with lots of visits, plenty of hugs always make the time go quickly. XX

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo, looks like a fun weekend with the kiddiepops

Chrissie Roberts said...

Really lovely card/envelope Jo. I do hope Jenson is OK now. They all grow so quickly don't they? Gareth is 40 in a few weeks! and Joe is 8 on Sunday. Don & I have noticed more & more that time really does fly.
Keep safe, Keep well ((hugs)) xx