Followers

Friday 5 April 2019

On your Special Day

Good afternoon all.
Well, we made it to Friday. 
I have got my bags packed ready for tomorrow’s workshop, so only a few 
little jobs to do now and then I can go and cook some food. 
It is fish tonight, what are you having ? 


Today I thought I would share a lovely floral card with you. 
I have used a gorgeous stamp set from Hobby Art Stamps 



I started with two pieces of stencil card, both 7x7.

Stamped one up with first generation stamping 



and the other with second generation. 
One for the front of the card and the second is going to be the insert.  



Some inking and more stamping 



I do love using Becky’s background stamps. 




I added some splats and some colour using my Inktense pencils and  water. 
Look how vibrant the colour is.




Then all I needed to do was to add a sentiment, a Bakers twine bow and some butterflies .
Again from Hobby Art. 



It makes such a lovely design for inside the card too. 

So that is my inspiration for you for today.
I do hope that you like it.
Have a lovely weekend, whatever you are doing.

I am really looking forwards to having a day off on Sunday.
Elliot and Jenson are coming round to play...
Happy Days 

Much love and hugs 
Jo. x. 




2 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

beautiful design, will have to look out for this one. Have fun at your workshop tomorrow making some lovely things I'm sure. XX

gwen70 said...

Simply beautiful card, I have this stamp so will be having a play xx