Followers

Friday 12 April 2019

Friday Dreams

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your Friday is going well and that 
you have a lovely weekend planned. 

For me it is our Anglesey workshop tomorrow, 
so a busy but wonderful day to look forward too. 

I have a lovely mixed media project planned for the ladies, and as I was 
getting the class stamps sorted out , 
I had an idea. 
One of the stamps is the fabulous Flower Flourish stamp from Lavinia stamps.

Now you know me...
I do love a wreath design, 
And yes I wanted to see if the Flourish stamp could be used. 



This is what I came up with .

Have you seen these new acrylic blocks. ? 



Pretty special, and yes I did have to buy a couple. 
One to use and one to stand in my window as an ornament.
You can get them here 




I started by stamping the Flourish four times, turning the card through 90degrees each time. 



Then I stamped  in the gaps, for this part I found it best not to ink up the stem part 
of the design. 



Then it was just a matter of adding some extra leaves 



Some berries, 




Followed by more foliage. 



I added some ink and script stamping to the background. 



Followed by some splats of SprinkleIt 



I added one of the fabulous new Crow stamps, 



Gave him a Dream to stand on. 
White and sparkle gel pens added the finishing touches 


Here is a closer look.




I just adore making theses cards, 
What is your favourite design to make? 

I do hope you like today’s creation, 
Have a lovely weekend all.
Please take care .
Much love and hugs 

Safe travels tomorrow ladies 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

gwen70 said...

Thank you for the tutorial Jo, it really is a beautiful card. Enjoy your weekend I do love Anglesey xx

Donna Brooks said...

Well...it wouldn't be you if you didn't try a wreath stamping design. Love the fullness of the stamping and the Lavinia animals are so lovely, I like the rabbit you used the other day, I have some as I couldn't resist the fluffy look. Have fun at your workshop. XX

Chrissie Roberts said...

Fabulous wreath Jo. I love the crow too. Makes for a great card.
Saturdays don't change - Don still goes to football lol I did a bit of crafting & today we went to watch Joe play rugby on his 8th birthday. Lyla will be 6 two weeks today - where does time go??
Hope you are all well
Keep safe, keep well ((HUGS))

ednamburgess said...

I too, love to do wreaths. And yours is beautiful. Love these different stamps together and the crow adds some fun with it.