Followers

Thursday 20 December 2018

Wedded Bliss

Good afternoon all, 
thank you for popping in today.
How are you doing with your Christmas preparations? 
I really hope that you are getting everything sorted , so 
that you can relax and just enjoy the festive time. 

Today I am sharing something completely different with you...

Some projects that I created for the Die Cutting Essentials box kit 



I used the Brother Scan N cut machine .



I created projects with a Spring Wedding in mind....


I loved making this little jar for a tea light...

The box kit is packed with inspiration and free gifts 





You can get your copy from Craft Stash...
Here....


Oh look what just arrived, 
We have some fabulous friends, 




Even better,
Look inside 




Champagne and chocolates.

Plus ,
Look at the box.
Now that is going to make a great storage box...

Right , I am off to tidy my craft table...
It really needs it 

Take care all, 
Nearly there 

Love and hugs 
Jo. xxx





4 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

Lovely makes Jo. Loving the wine and chocolates too! Very nice storage after ..... Keep safe & warm
((hugs)) xx

Donna Brooks said...

That's what I've been doing this afternoon, till I got bored and did a bit of crafting! Oh well, back at it tomorrow. Oooooo i love that box, contents weren't too bad either! Enjoy. XX

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Chrissie, hope you are all settled in your new home and ready for a wonderful Christmas hugs back xxx

Jo Rice said...

That’s the trouble Donna, we get distracted so easily....and find things that we then need to play with....take care...xxxx