Followers

Friday 7 December 2018

In print again.

Good morning all , 
good to have you join me today. 
I am so thrilled to have some cards in this months issue of 
Creative Stamping magazine. 


The magazine is full of great ideas, tips and stunning designs. 




The stamps are fabulous too.
12 months of flowers. 




A really useful stamp set, 
With a massive amount of stamps, 

I know I will be using mine over and over again. 

The magazine is available from Craft Stash here 


Such a great price too.

And they have a special offer today , 
If you spend over £20 you get a free set of Nuevo pens.

I had better get on, 
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
I am off to attend a two day workshop.
I am so looking forwards being on the other side of the craft table. 

I will tell you all next week.

Have a lovely weekend all
Much love and hugs 

Jo. xxx

No comments: