Followers

Saturday 11 October 2014

Lovely Saturday...

Good evening , I do hope you have had a good day today...

I have been at C.J. CardCrafts in Edgeley, Stockport, ...and what a lovely day we all had.

It is always a great pleasure to go there and Thank You Glynis....you look after me so well.

It was great to see so many crafters who I already know and love , also to meet a couple of new ladies....

This was our first project, using an embossing folder with Metallic PanPastels....

We also made our own custom made ink pads using cut and dry felt and Distress re-inkers.

The stamps are off course from Clarity....

We then used some watercolour card and mixed the re-inkers with a little water in a pallet. Using it as a wash......then stamping using Archival ink and Clarity stamps...

Oh and yes we did have a play with the new mini blending tool....and yes.....everyone needs at least one...

Before I go, I must just say Hi to our new follower...( stalker) ...it is great to have you here joining us...

Enjoy your evening all...

Much love,

Jo. xxxx

 

9 comments:

rachel said...

lovely makes as always Jo - fabulous xx

Saintly Lisa said...

Beautiful cards Jo as usual, glad you've had a great day xx

Angela said...

Lovely cards Jo. Glad you had a lovely day crafting. What a shame you live too far for me to come along!! xx

TDQ Karen said...

Lovely background, my blending tools just arrived from Clarity so going to have a play today

Lynne Bishop said...

Lovely as usual. Had some re-inkers and a die cutter for my birthday last week so looking forward to trying some of these techniques. Glad you had a good day. xx

Donna Brooks said...

Great backgrounds. Sometimes I make a lovely one that I then can't bring myself to use as I don't want to cover it up! I have some gelli prints that have gone in my SFS stash. XX

Donna Brooks said...

Can you guess what my SFS stash is????

Jo Rice said...

Oh Donna.....I can only guess.....Save For special .......stash!!!!
O.k. ..you will have to tell me....xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Close............ SFS is .............. Saved For Stroking! :)