Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Good Morning....

Morning all, where has this week gone...? I really can't believe. That it is Friday already....

On Wednesday it was workshops in Hazel Grove and we decorated some MDF baubles with gorgeous paper from House of Zandra, and had a class on blending .....

I thought this was just the perfect design for now....I believe we will see Autumn arrive this weekend....coats and umbrellas...!!!!!

I have been playing with the new mini blending tool.....check out the offer over at Clarity....

http://www.claritystamp.co.uk.....

I am heading over to Port Sunlight later to meet the gang and set up ready for the stamping show tomorrow....

So if you have tickets do come to the Clarity stand and say hi to Maria and myself.......also Heather. Len and Dave....( and top tip.....Dave favourite sweets are Jelly Babies...)

Must dash....so much still to do....

Take care and have a great day...

Jo. X

 

4 comments:

Lynne Bishop said...

Beautiful designs Jo, I always like your creations. Hope weekend goes well, I have to wait for NEC to come round but that is not too far away now. xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous. See you at Port Sunlight.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jo, you are so talented. You give me loads of inspiration. Clarity are so lucky to have you on the team xx

Theresa said...

lovely card Jo. beautiful autumn hues. love the layout. enjoy the show xx