Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

What a wonderful weekend

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 

It was our card making workshop in Saintfield, Northern Ireland on Saturday 
What a fabulous day.




Thanks so much Sharon for all your help, and Michael too for occupying Karl on Saturday. 
It was so good to catch up with so many friends. 





Also to make some new ones…

And best of all we are hoping to organise another one next Spring 

After the overnight ferry home we were back for 7-30 am to feed and walk Eric. 
Then back to work…

Don’t worry I didn’t leave Eric home alone…
Aunty Lisa stayed for the weekend…
Thanks so much Lisa.



Today I have our Monday catch video for you…
Some spooky goings on today 

Here is a closer look 





I do hope you enjoy it 

You can find it here 


I’m off now to walk Eric again…

I’m starting to flag a little..
Might need an early finish today..

See you again tomorrow 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: