Followers

Monday 1 July 2019

Midnight blue with an Orange hue.

Good evening all, 
I hope your week has started well. 
Did you have a lovely weekend? 
Wow it was so hot on Saturday, wasn’t it . 
We spent Friday with Mikey and Fran and then had 
Adam and family round on Saturday. 
Adam and Danielle had bought a paddling pool for the boys. 
So grandad had to get it out and have a play.
Jenson wasn’t impressed but Elliot loved it, 
Look. 


We had such a wonderful time. 
Creating precious memories. 
I can’t believe it is the first of July. 

That means a new Challenge over at Lavinia. 
The new theme is 
Midnight blue with an Orange Hue. 




Here is some inspiration for you, remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend on Stamps.
As usual here is how I created it. 



I started with Archival ink and my gel press plate. 
Whoops , sorry for the Australian photo!!!!



I used scrunched copier paper and made a print. 



Next out with the large moon mask. 



Then I created a subtle background. 




Followed by stamping the main image, Aurora. 



I added some splats of ink, plus some colour using pencils. 




I stamped the sentiment twice, just to create that 3d effect. 
Then all that was left was some matting and layering, some squiggles with a black fine liner and some charcoal shading.




Something just a bit different. 



Thank you for popping in, 
Enjoy your evening 
and pop back soon. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Jo this is beautiful. Thank you for the detailed instructions I haven't used scrumpled paper yet will give it a try. Elliot is having a great time in the pool. Fabulous family time xx

gwen70 said...

Many thanks for the instructions Jo. will give it a go. Elliott is really enjoying himself. xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow hun this is gorgeous,I saw it on FB and had to come over and see how you did it, liz xx