Followers

Friday 19 July 2019

Bugs

Good morning all, 
and happy Friday to you.
I am up early, walked Eric, changed the bed, washer on and even done some cleaning. 
Must be Spring....but not outside .
It was a very wet dog walk this morning. 

Today I am going to share one of my recent Aall & Create makes with you. 
Here I used some of the smaller ‘bonus ‘ stamps that come with the main portrait images. 
Stamps #217 and #218 



It started out with one of those backgrounds from my ‘spare ‘ pile, 



This one was made using shaving foam and distress re-inkers. 



I started by stamping my frame. 



I then added some colour using my Inktense pencils and water. 



Next I took an ATC coin, one made from  grey board. 
I do love using these on cards, another obsession of mine. 
I added some distress Oxide ink and water splats. 



Then I stamped these gorgeous scissors twice, added colour cut out and 
decoupaged them. 

Look at the dimension. 



This makes a fabulous centre pieces, to which I added the sentiment.

I am 99%
Angel
But oh....
That 1%

So me,,,,wouldn’t you agree Mum...!!!!!!




Some matting and layering and splats of white Posca pen.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
It is our Cumbria workshop tomorrow and then hopefully a day off on Sunday. 
Something different tomorrow, 
Hope the Crafters  like it...

Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

gwen70 said...

Wonderful; card Jo. So looking forward to tomorrow

Redanne said...

A gorgeous card Jo, the background is beautiful and those scissors and bug make the most wonderful focal point.... I think I need that stamp now! Hope your Cumbria workshop goes well, it is always lovely to try something different! Hugs, Anne xx

rachel said...

Lovely card Jo....looking forward to seeing you tomorrow xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies, I always love reading your comments...xxx