Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Good morning all.

Good morning all, 
A scheduled post from me this morning .
I do hope your week has started well and that Tuesday will be kind to you.
Here is a recent sample card that I made for Abs using 
Aall &Create Stamp #198 "Voyager" by Olga 


And here is how I created it
 
I started with one of my spare backgrounds. 
Some watercolour card and distress Oxide inks and some smooshing.



Then some stamping 




Followed by some colouring and some Fussy cutting. 



I assembled all the pieces and then added some white splatters. 
Here is a closer look 



I do love the way the colours pop, these flowers are such great stamps to add colour too.

So that is it for me today 
Enjoy your day 

Love and hugs 
Jo Xxx


3 comments:

Tu Loe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jo Rice said...

Unfortunately there was a Spam comment on here, I am so sorry, and hope it didn’t upset anyone, Thank you so much Chris Fraser for bringing it to my attention, so that I could delete it.....big group hug Jo xxx

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

You're welcome. I have comment moderation on my blog, but if anything horrid got through on my blog, I'd want someone to tell me. I knew it wasn't something you'd want there! xxx