Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tag card

Good afternoon all, 
Thanks for joining me today. 
Have you got any  snow, ? 
We had frost this morning and a flourish of snow, but it has all gone now. 
Karl has phoned from Aberdeen and yes , they have snow.

As you know I love making tags 


This was one that we made in one of our Hazel Grove workshops. 
I have been asked by a few people , what I do with my tags . 
So here is one idea. 



Make a background to complement the tag and make it into a card. 



I used the same inks for the background , 



Added some Inka gold splatters, and circles using a bottle top. 



After matting and layering my background was ready .
Now at this point , you have options. 


Position the tag diagonally 





Straight and off set , 





Or in the middle. 

Which do you like ? 

I decided on the second one. 



I stamped some Lavinia words...




And added them, along with a few little glass beads, 
and it really didn’t take long at all. 

When I was walking the dogs this morning , I took a couple of photos to share with you . 








So this is the view, of our morning dog walk, now that we have moved , 
It is so beautiful, 
and it really inspires me , everyday...

I hope you find something to inspire you today 

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx






6 comments:

Lynne Bishop said...

Very pretty. What a lovely view. X

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Lynne, hope you and family are keeping well....xx

Donna Brooks said...

Super card, love the layering look with the splatters. I do like the look of tags, especially when used on a card. I have a tag die so I might have to spend a bit of time cutting a stash as I never have any cut when I want one. Love the scenery, I can see why you moved there. Hope you're not getting lost anymore! XX

MFM said...

Love the tag and looks great as a card. Enjoy those country walks even if it is a bit cold.
Mxx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Happy dance here Jo. There is NO snow at all but there's quite a lot in Buxton lol The sun has been shining & it's freezing but no white stuff at all.
The card & tag are gorgeous. I love the colours
Take care & keep warm xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies, Donna, I am getting used to the area now , Maggie bet you are keeping warmer than we are and Chrissie, bet you don’t miss the snow....hugs...xxx