Followers

Friday 25 January 2019

SceneScapes

Good morning all and welcome to Friday. 
I am busy packing my bags ready for our Cumbria workshop tomorrow. 
It will be so good to catch up with everyone, 
Our first class of the year. 
I just thought I would take a few minutes to sit down and have a chat with you 
lovely blog followers. 

Have you used any of the SceneScapes yet from Lavinia Stamps. ? 

They are fabulous, 
and so good for quick cards. 


I created this in 15minutes, 
I started off with this SceneScape 



And I couldn’t stop playing 
So then I made this one 




From this SceneScape



Great for quick cards, 
and when Mr MoJo goes on holiday. 

That is it from me today, 
I am heading up the motorway soon to visit my parents this afternoon.
So get the kettle on please Mum...

Have a lovely weekend all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx


2 comments:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo, so looking forward to tomorrow.xx

MFM said...

Hope mum had the tea ready for you and the M6 was quiet.
Enjoy tomorrow, will miss being with you.
Xx