Followers

Thursday 11 October 2018

Happy Birthday Little Bro

Good morning all, 
Thanks for joining me on this Thursday morning. 
Well, I am so chuffed that the new bird feeder is being used...
We have had the usual Robin, bluetit, coaltits And hedge sparrows. 
Then we had a nuthatch who came for some breakfast, honestly I was so delighted to see him..
Love the way he feeds upside down. 
Yesterday a pair of blackbirds arrived and today a Jay, 
I really feel at home now,,.
Although I must get on and stop watching them, 
It is our Autumn retreat in Cumbria this weekend,,,
We have 30 ladies booked in...
Wow, I am so chuffed that you want to come and play for the weekend...
I do love our retreats 
Mind you , to be honest, I do get a bit stressed at this point...
You see , it is just me...
No team of helpers behind the scenes...
So all the planning, buying, emailing, cutting card etc 
It is little old me...
I worry, have a forgotten anything, will the Crafters like the projects..
Oh and did I pack that bottle of Prosecco !!!!
I will let you know next week...

Today I am sharing a card with you, 
I made this for my brothers recent Birthday 
I do love the way we can personalise cards..
Don’t you ? 


You see my brother has a couple of allotments , 
And he won first prize last year for his ..
Well done little Bro,,,
( I love to call him that , obviously he is so much taller than me )


I used a couple of stamp sets from Hobby Art..
They were just perfect , 
You see he grows, sunflowers, everlasting sweet peas, 
Various vegetables..
And onions...
Well 
Just look at the size of the one he gave me 



And did you notice..
I added his name on the plaque 
I actually used the word Christmas...
And just cut it down..
It fit perfectly 



Right better get a move on..

Have a lovely day all..
Take care ...

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo, what an awesome card, so personalised. Also, congratulations to your brother.

I can imagine the stress you are feeling because I know you worry but you really don't need to. You plan so perfectly and your projects are always great. We always learn/try different techniques. I know it's hard doing alone and can only imagine the hours it takes to put together.

Have an awesome weekend, disappointed I won't be there xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Tracie, we will miss you but we must catch up and craft together soon...xxx