Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Autumn retreat part 1

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Wow it was busy in Cumbria...
And what weather we had...
So many roads were flooded and a couple were completely blocked 
So I really must thank the lovely ladies for making such a great effort to spend two days , 
crafting with me. 




Also to Karl and Sheila for their help and support, and the endless 
supply of coffee. 
We started on Saturday with a warm up card 


Using pixie powders to add colour, 
The stamps are from Hobby Art, such a funky flower style 
I love them .


Then we made a lollipop card 



I think these are going to be the next trend 



Don’t you ? 



These are wonderful, 
I really am so proud of the group.


Such wonderful makes by all. 



Our main project was a flower jar..
But I will have to show you that in my next blog post 
As I have too many photos for blogger
So see you in a mo

Love and hugs 
Jo.Xxx


















2 comments:

Ann Margaret said...

Everyone's cards are fabulous. Had a great time learning new techniques and ideas. Thank you Jo xx

Jo Rice said...

So glad that you enjoyed it Ann, it was so good to see you....xxx