Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Crafting in Comber

Good afternoon all, 
and thanks for popping in. 
I must admit , that I am a little tired this afternoon 
after a busy but fabulous  last few days. 
On Saturday it was our Autumn workshop over in Belfast. 




And we had a special visitor, 


Bonnie came for a play day...
And she was so good...oh and so cute...


We started the day with a nice warm up card..
I do love these foxglove stamps from Lavinia. 


Then we had a little play with some mixed media...
Now I have to say that I got the inspiration for this card from Bev Hilton..
So thank you Bev  and thanks for letting me share...
Here is a closer look..




The ladies made such wonderful cards, 

We also had a rather yummy cheesecake , thanks Norma. 
As you know, I do eat my way through workshops...
We had three new ladies join us, and I am happy to say 
they enjoyed their day and are coming back to our next one,,
(As soon as I get a date.) 


After lunch we made a quick Christmas card ,



And finished the day with an ATC...


Sharon , is so good at looking after us, 
And Michael cooks a marvellous Full Irish breakfast...
Then we finished the day with a meal out...




Such good friends , good food , and good giggles..

We then got the overnight ferry home, so that today we could pick the dogs up,
And get on with some jobs. 
Karl is out early in the morning and we both have another really busy week..

Lots to do including having a certain little man visiting on Tuesday..


Workshops on Wednesday, and bedroom furniture being fitted on Thursday...

So off now to make a cup of tea..
And watch 
Escape to the Country...

Have a lovely evening all...
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx






7 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Phew you are a busy lady, I am tired reading this . Love your cards. Enjoy your week ❤️❤️😘

Lisapmac said...

Lovely makes, I wish I had your energy.Hope you've found some time to catch up today xx

Sharon said...

Thanks again Jo for coming across the water to provide us with a great workshop, we all appreciate it. It was a great day and the ladies loved the projects. Michael and I love having you stay and you are both easy to look after lol

Linda McGarvey said...

It was a wonderful workshop Jo. Thank you to you and Karl, just love having you here.
Bonnie wonders if you could do some glitter next time. She thinks the look would suit her! It would make a change from theYucky Stuff she rolls in sometimes!! XXX

MFM said...

Lovely cards as always, but, Bonnie definately steals the prize for being so cute.
Xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

Lovely makes Jo. Young Elliott is growing so fast! Take care & don't work too hard. I miss you xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks for your lovely comments ladies, and yes I agree Bonnie definitely steels the show...and Chrissie,,,we miss you too...xxxx