Followers

Monday 3 September 2018

A sunny Sunday

Good morning everyone, 
Hope your Sunday is going well, 
We are having lovely weather this weekend, 
I think we may need to make the most of it, as I am sure 
It will be Autumn before we know it. 
Today I am sharing a card with you that I made using a fabulous die, 
That I was given by my lovely friend Jane .


Now I have to confess that I forgot to take a photo once the liquid glass was dry..
In fact as soon as it was dry I wrote and sent the card. 
But I am sure you can get the idea of the finished card. 


This is the die set, and I love it. 
I started with two pieces of white card, one I used for the die cut and the other I added some ink 




Roughly where the flowers were situated 


With some green ink for the leaves .


I added some water splats with my fan brush 




And look how good it looks when one piece of card is placed on top of the other..


The sentiment and butterflies are from a Hobby Art Stamp set 




A black sharpie line finished off the design 




Then the butterflies and water droplets,,


A really nice quick and easy but effective card design . 

A thank you card for someone special. 
Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx









1 comment:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Magnifique ! J'adore.
Bises