Followers

Tuesday 17 July 2018

Tag for July

Good morning everyone, 
How has your week started ? 
Ok. I hope 
Yesterday I managed to get my tag made for the July tag swap 


As always , I had great fun making it...


I had no idea where I was going with it, 
So I just started by blending  some  ink...


This is a great way to get you ‘ in the crafty mood ‘ 


Next , I added some depth in the background 


And then stamped this fabulous bee from IndigoBlu 


I wanted to add more detail in the background, so out came the bubbles stamp 
Yes, I am loving this,,,
The way it is evolving 


Love this stamp too..


Next I edged the tag with some black Distress ink 
This really does frame it..


I did have to add some splats...


Some words, bakers twine...and glossy Accents...
Here is a closer look 


I hope you like it...
Yesterday we also had a visit from the purchasers of our house. They wanted to 
bring their parents to have a look. 
Karl was in Scotland so I walked the dogs...
It was such a lovely day...we were out for nearly 2 hours. 
I certainly got my steps in...


I also got a shock when Tess went to join Eric in the river...
Just before I go...
I wanted to share an early morning photo with you..
The little man on his first Birthday..
Still in his pj’s

X

I am off now to get on with a magazine commission..
I must get my Christmas head on...

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx






















8 comments:

Guillyflower said...

Beautiful Tag Jo. Love the colours & that bee is one of my favourite stamps. I do hope the house sale goes through easily now.
Elliot is a such a lovely boy, He'll be off on his toes soon saying 'catch me grandma!' lol
Take care ((hugs))

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Good luck with the Christmas head lol I am struggling . Love your tag, the rich warm colours are fantastic . Wonderful photo of your little man ❤️❤️

Tracey T said...

Such a beautiful tag, so bright and summery, the stamps are going on my indigo blu wish list. Your grandson is adorable, mine was one in April but was 14 weeks early so should of been this month. Well done on your steps today, I'm sure the dogs enjoyed it too. Enjoy the rest of your week and Xmas card making xx

Donna Brooks said...

Beautiful tag, love all the depth in the background. I am just making a birthday card for my sister with a bee theme, and that stamp will be making an appearance. Glad your house sale is still moving in the right direction. Happy birthday Elliot, gosh 1 already! XX

fabulous fiona said...

I really love the tag Jo. I am now able to craft again now I have some movement in my shoulder again thanks to the physiotherapy. I still have a long way to go to get full movement, but being able to craft again makes up for that!
That is a lovely photo of Elliot. One to treasure!

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies for taking the time to comment, I love reading them . Hope you all had a lovely weekend, and Fiona , so glad that you are back to crafting....hugs...xxx

alafdl-kw said...

شركة تنظيف الفجيرة
لا أحد يختلف على أنه يوجد عدد كبير من شركات التنظيف لكن لا يسعك بالطبع وضع ثقتك في جميعها لذلك ننصحك بضرورة التواصل مع شركة تنظيف بيوت الفجيرة إذا وجدت صعوبة في تنظيف منزلك وستجد لدينا كل ما ترغب فيه وتسعى للوصول إليه من أهداف حيث أننا نعمل جاهدين على تحقيق أفضل النتائج التي من شأنها الحصول على استحسان جميع عملائنا الكرام في أقل وقت وبأقل تكلفة فلا داعي للتفكير طويلا في الأمر بل اتصل بنا الآن.
شركة تنظيف فلل الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف شقق الفجيرة
مهما كانت ضخامة المبنى الذي ترغب في تنظيفه فشركتنا المخضرمة شركات تنظيف المباني في الفجيرة قادرة على تنظيفه والعناية به.
تعمل شركة تنظيف بيوت الفجيرة على تنظيف الواجهات الزجاجية والحجرية التابعة للمباني.
نولي عناية خاصة بالسلالم حيث يقوم فريق عملنا بتنظيفها جيدا وتلميعها.
نقوم بتنظيف الجدران والأرضيات وكذلك الأسقف.
نستطيع تنظيف كل المحتويات الموجودة داخل المباني مثل الستائر وغيرها.
يوجد لدينا عمال متخصصون في تنظيف المفروشات والستائر وكذلك غسل السجاد والموكيت والعمل على تنظيف تلك الأشياء.
شركة تنظيف منازل الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف كنب الفجيرة
يمكننا تنظيف جميع المقتنيات المصنوعة من الزجاج ومن ثم تلميعها دون إحداث أي خدش بها أو تعريضها للكسر.
بما أن المنازل لا تخلو من القطع المصنوعة من الرخام فنحن قادرون أيضا على جلي الرخام وتلميعه جيدا وإزالة الأوساخ المتراكمة عليه.
إذا رغبت في التواصل مع شركة تنظيف بيوت الفجيرة فيمكنك القيام بذلك في أي وقت ومن أي مكان حيث أن فريق خدمة العملاء التابع لشركتنا المتميزة متواجد على مدار اليوم لاستقبال جميع المكالمات الهاتفية التي تأتي من أي عميل كريم.
شركة مكافحة حشرات الفجيرة
شركة تنظيف سجاد الفجيرة

manar said...

صولا
شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بام القيوين
شركة تنظيف مسابح ام القيوين
شركة تنظيف فلل ام القيوين