Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Fuzzy Lemon Dies

Good morning everyone...
Well , I thought I would blog two days in a row...
Now that is good for me,,
Today I want to share some fabulous dies with you.
They are from a company that I have been using for a long time now..
Craft Stash...
They are Fuzzy Lemon dies...
Do check them out 
Here

They also have some good deals on cutting machines,
The Gemini......  http://tidd.ly/317a67a1

And Big shot fold away   http://tidd.ly/107b5544

Look, such fresh designs...

I love this feather ...
This is what I came up with 


I die cut the feather three times..
The dies cut really well 





Then I added some colour using Oxide inks 




And yes Karen , the colour is just for you...lol. 


Next I started on the background, I added some colour with a stencil brush 
And then stamped some splats using a fab stamp from Hobby Art...
It is from the Becki’s Backgrounds Stamp set .


Then I added the circle stamp.




Followed by more splats of Inka gold..

On separate card I stamped the word stamp 



When I started assembling card , I added some bakers twine 
And some white highlights using my Posca pen . 




This was such a quick and easy card to make, but I feel a very useful one. 
It could be used for so many occasions,,,
I do hope that you like it 

Thanks so much for joining me...
Off to play with Elliot...


Now I just have to include a photo of these two..
Tess and Eric don’t want to be left out ..


Love and hugs 

Jo. xxxx









7 comments:

Beryl said...

Delightful Jo. Thanks for taking time out just for us....x

Tracey T said...

That is such a beautiful card, reminds me of my dreamcatcher. I have a circle and some splats from another hobbyart set, poppies I think and didn't really know where to go with it, you've inspired me, thanks Jo xx

Chrissie Roberts said...

I really love this card Jo. That is a great die & I love the way you have used it. Very nice colours too. I must put the background stamps on my 'need' list �� ��
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's workshop. Thank you for doing that for me.
Elliot is beginning to look just a little more like you now. Still a Rice baby but not quite so much. The temptation to say other things because of the family name but I do think them & I have a real chuckle ��
Your furry family look well although Tess seems to have something on her mind? Play ball mum? Maybe or feed me!! I will never know.
Long post - sorry.
Take care and see you tomorrow. Xxx

Angela said...

Lovely card Jo xxx

MFM said...

Super card. Bought the Hobby art set on Saturday after a certain person recommended it. Will look forward to playing with it.
X

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments...and Beryl great to hear from you....
Group hug....xxx

frances said...

not having an imagination of my own your is the first blog I go to for inspiration and Im never disappointed. Just love what you come up with. How do you think it up.