Followers

Monday 6 February 2017

In print again.

Good morning all, hope you had a lovely weekend, it is very cold outside today. Karl left at five this morning to head up onto Scotland, so it was me and the dogs down the fields. It was very icy and cold too....

We are now back home and yes a nice hot cup of tea is just what I need, so the kettle is on..

I hope you managed to catch our Barbara on Hochanda with the new Clarity stencils yesterday, as you know I do love to use stencils...

I was very pleased to be asked to use them for a recent magazine commission...so I do hope that you have got your copy of Simply cards and papercraft.

I just had to decorate a canvas

Always need some stamping

Plus some parchment

Notice those staples....

As always some ink blending

And finally a gift bag....with a hint of shrink plastic...

Notice the backing papers..and charcoal pencils.....they were a must ...( you know me )

The full materials list and instructions are in the magazine.....so just perfect to accompany that cup of tea..

Enjoy..

Take care all...

Much love and hugs

Jo. Xxxx

 

7 comments:

MFM said...

Enjoy your cuppa. Your work is all beautiful. I will try and get hold of a copy of the magazine but that may not be possible being a long way from the UK at the moment.
Hope Adam is on the mend.
MFM xx

dbr44 said...

My one and only subscription magazine so I'm happy! These are fabulous Jo.
Keep warm! (My toes are still cold!)

Chrissie xx

Mariane said...

I say !!!! .... I bought those stencils today, so I hope I get them soon (live in Denmark though)...
Thank you ever so much for sharing.

Warm regards
Mariane

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Maggie, hope you have some sun and a lovely day xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Chrissie, hope your toes warm up soon, see you tomorrow...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Mariane so glad that you like the stencils and that you have ordered them...hope they arrive soon and you can play...xxx

gwen70 said...

Loved playing with the stencils at the last class, just ordered some more. Gwen xx