Followers

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Oh Blogsy.

Good morning all,

Hope your week is going well, I am having Blogsy issues....

I have tried now for two days to post a photo tutorial.....but it just won't play nicely....

So I thought I would try one without photos....

So this really is a bit of a tester,

I have got Karl looking for an alternative app for me... so I may be quiet for a while...

Apart from Blogsy , all the Christmas preparations are going well, presents bought , wrapped and delivered...

Food bought and donated to our local homeless shelter...

And last night I had a wonderful time with the Crafty Girls at our Christmas get together...

So please keep your fingers crossed that this will post and you will get to read it...

Take care all

Much love and hugs.

Jo. xxx

2 comments:

MFM said...

Good luck with sorting the techno bug out. Have a very Happy Christmas and look forward to hearing and seeing pictures from you soon.
Love MFM

Jo Rice said...

Oh it is being so difficult Maggie, and I am not good with all things technical!!!!
But I will just post the photos that Blogsy likes...have a wonderful Christmas...and look forward to seeing you again in 2017 xxxx