Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Morning all...

Good morning , hope you all slept well....

I am still a little fragile after my visit to the Dentist yesterday but I am hopeful that the extraction mean I don't have to have an operation on my cheek.....got everything crossed.....

Back to last weekend, and here are some more pictures of my samples...

These little bottles of ink are wonderful and hold so many possibilities....

VersaMark Ink , white embossing powder for a resist....wonderful technique....

This one is my favourite....hope you like it too.

And close up....the colours are just fab...

It works well with the Parakeets....

Spectrum Noir pencils are great over the ink...To add some shade and depth..

Remember your stencils work well with this technique ...

I would love to hear about how you use them....

I have a day of sample making with new stamps and stencils....oh what a shame....but someone has to do it....

Have a great day....whatever you are up too...

Thanks for looking in....

Much love and hugs...

Jo. xxx

 

13 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow Jo I love these pieces of art. I've not seen these bottles of ink before but I love them!!
Hope you're feeling a lot better now that the troublesome tooth has been put in the bin!!
Have a great day sample making - I'm doing the same today xxxx

Lisapmac said...

I was lucky enough to see these in person, fantastic artwork Jo xx p's. Hope you're feeling better as the day goes on 😊

Donna Brooks said...

Not sure how but I seem to be a few post behind, how does that happen? I really like the white embossing on the colours. I had a white powder a few years ago and it was awful, very bitty and when heated it would crack and drop off! Steered clear of it since then but I really want to give this a try. Which one do you use? Hope you teeth have settled down. Xx

Jo Rice said...

Hi Donna, I use the white embossing powder that Barb sells....it is a Stampendous one and is perfect as it is a Detail one......it is available on the Clarity website and I can thoroughly recommend it...
I am feeling much better thank you but still taking things slowly today...hugs...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks mate, hope your day has gone well...mine has been slow but pleased with what I have made...enjoy your evening...hugs...xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Lisa , you are very kind. It was great to see you and catch up....hugs...xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Thanks Jo I will look it up. I have a couple of these ones from Clarity in cream and black with sparkle in them ad they always work well. After a busy weekend and a dentist trip you deserve to to take things slow. Xx

Jackie Elliott said...

Hi Jo,
I'm loving how you've used the inks, will have to have a go!
Did you do this on water colour paper?
Take it easy,
Jackie x

Theresa said...

i have not seen these inks before. these makes are scrumptious. they feel so warm. hope the rest of your teeth stay with you rather than in bin, hugs xx

rachel said...

beautiful hot colours Jo and fabulous makes one and all - I hope you are okay - dentists scare the living daylights out of me so what you are going through sounds like a nightmare - take care hun - big hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope that the dentist has resolved the problem. Fantastic art work as always x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Javkie, and although you can use watercolour card for this one I used the Clarity Stencil card...xxx

Barbara Finch said...

These are lovely Jo - your favourite colours? Sorry to hear that you are dentally under the waether- hope there's an improvement soon. I'm sure Claritycumbria girls will be gentle with you tomorrow!! Xx