Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

More ballerinas....

Evening all....been a busy old day here....with a trip to see Glynis at CJ Cardcrafts in Edgeley and then onto see Maggie at Crookilley Craft Emporium in Bramhall...

I thought I would show you some of the items that I took to Maggies...

You see it is Maggies shop where I sell , my pyrography items, altered art, cards etc...

This ballerina just had to have her own frame....

She has some friends with her too....I was so thrilled that the first frame that I took to the shop sold straight away....

So I decided that each frame needed a matching card....

As I told you yesterday I really love these stamps...and I secretly want to be the ballerina in the pink dress....

Karl has just left to go and watch some football team!!!! So it is a pyrography evening for me...

Must get on....

Thanks for looking in and as always I appreciate you taking the time to comment. ...

Much love and hugs.

Jo. xxxx

 

2 comments:

rachel said...

these look awesome jo - brilliant idea to have a card to match each picture!!! I bought the other set - lol - these look fabulous though....class set???? Hugs rachel xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Rachel, ...I do like to have things that match....you know what it is like....a bit like needing the whole set of ink colours, or stamps....!!! lol...have a lovely weekend....xxxx