Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

Just a catch up.

Good evening , I do hope that your Friday is going well. Thank you so much for your lovely comments it is so good to get feedback from my blog.......and to think that crafters other than my Mum read it....

Also thanks for asking about my hand, well the Doctors surgery think that it could be Gout....oh now ....that doesn't sound very ladylike....I will find out on Tuesday...all I know is that it is really painfull.....and getting worse....best advice that they could give me is to keep off shell fish and red wine.....well that will be easy as I don't like either....just hope that I can get through two workshops tomorrow.....

I am at C.J. CardCrafts in Edgeley where we will be using inks on the Gelli plate, Clarity stencils and stamps....plus embossing folders...I will show you some photos tomorrow....( after the workshops)

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when Adam came home from work with these flowers for me.....when I asked him why...after thanking him....he said...Because I can and I love you.......( and yes...it did bring a tear to me eye.)

Today I have a couple of samples from The Clarity one day wonder Christmas show to share with you....

I do love this stencil,

 

Oh and these stamps...

Just simple stamping in Distress ink and dragging the colour with water..

Just before I go I want to share a photo with you. As you know we have a Labrador Tess and she is my absolute craft companion...she follows me around all day...

So when I saw that a dog had gone missing close to where we live I just wanted to help...

So on the off chance that anybody know where Poppy is or happens to see her...please get in touch....her family miss her so much and she is only a puppy...

This is one of those things that has really touched my heart and I pray every night that she will find her way home...

Thanks for letting me share that with you all,

As always I appreciate you taking the time to read this little blog, and for those of you that comment...well that really does make my day...

Enjoy your Friday evening...

Hugs.

Jo. X

 

3 comments:

Donna Brooks said...

Arrr how lovely to have flowers just because! What a sweet thought. My mum had gout a while ago in her foot and she said it was not nice, so lets hope it isn't that! I would be devastated if I lost my dog, so I hope that she comes back soon, fingers crossed. XX

Beth Brovold said...

AWE Jo what LOVELY flowers...how wonderful to be told that you are loved!! Hope that your hand gets better and it's not a recurring thing!! Oh I sure hope that this little sweetheart is found!! On a happier note...your cards are PHENOMENAL!!! I have not even thought about Christmas cards!!!
Take care,
Beth

Saintly Lisa said...

Lovely cards Jo, I bet you had more than one tear in your eye, those flowers are beautiful and so thoughtful of him xx