Followers

Monday 28 April 2014

Shrink that bike...

Good evening, I am still trying to get through my list of jobs for today...Karl is due home at 10-30 so I just have time to post this before he gets in....oh it has been a busy old day....and tomorrow looks like it will be the same again...

I am going to share one of my last show samples with you....

I used one of the small pieces of card that comes in the Gelli card pack....this is such a great card pack ....

I stamped the sentiment all around the edge and added some colour with my stencil brush and Raspberry Adirondack ink.

Next I made my backing card by repeatedly stamping the flower stamp using Memento ink.

I then added some colour using my Graph'It markers.

Next it was the fun bit, stamping the bike onto shrink plastic...I used Stazon ink. Added some colour and carefully cut it out.

Added some heat ...

Oh I do love this technique...I then glued it into place in the middle of the topper....

Have you tried Shrink Plastic? Have you any tips? I have....I cross my fingers....!!!

Talc can help , on the plastic before you stamp...

Right better get on..oh I forgot to say...Clarity Cumbria was brilliant on Saturday and thanks to the ladies that came...

Night all.....see you soon.

Love and hugs.

Jo.

 

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Jo
Stunning card today. I adore Shrink Plastic and have made stuff with it with the kids I do a workshop with once a year (July) and I always hold my breathe while doing it. It doesn't always work and the kids find it hysterical when I shout at it to behave and do it right!!
Good Fun anyway.
Love that bike image.
Debbiex

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Jo, this is fabulous, I am so loving the little bike and the step by step is brilliant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Theresa said...

very cute xx

Unknown said...

I love the shrunken bike, lovely card Jo x
Denise x