Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

It's the Weekend!

Happy Saturday to you all, as you read this I will be on my way to the NEC in Birmingham to help the lovely Kay Halliwell-Sutton and gang on the IndigoBlu stand at the Stitches Trade Fair.....oh, I am so excited but so nervous all at the same time.....Wish me luck please....
There are lots of wonderful new goodies heading our way.......
Back to today's post, I thought I would share some new stamps from my other lovely friend.....Jenny over at Hobby Art Stamps.....
This is a really pretty foam mounted Daisy stamp....I couldn't stop using it....
 

For this card I used Peacock feathers Distress Ink.....and yes, I realise I have used it a lot recently.....
Here is a close up of the stamped image....
 
 
The butterfly is also from Hobby Art and the die cut is from Memory box....Elegant Scrollwork...
Ribbon and hat pins finish off the design.
Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Jo. X

5 comments:

Hellen Pearce said...

Love those daisies Jo, great design. Have fun at the NEC today - I'm off to a workshop at Eileen's so we'll both be happy crafting! x

Michelle said...

Hi Jo
Your card is beautiful and I love the colours and LO.

You sent me an e-mail re the workshop at Poole Cavern. I replied but for some reason the e-mail failed.

I am interested in attending so would be grateful if you could book me in.

Thanks :0) Michelle Lancaster

Sharon @ ATP said...

hi Jo
It was great to meet you at the NEC today, you were doing a brilliant job. I love your work and we would like to be able to work with you when we are closer. it will be great to see Tinkerbell in action :-))
from Sharon & Jamie @ Artist Trading Post

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Sharon, great to meet you both, thanks for looking in on my blog . Hope your move goes well and may be catch up at the NEC in March. Hugs..Tink...x

Linda Page said...

Love the colours Jo what a great card xx Hope you had a fab time at the NEC - what am I saying of course you did xx