Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog.....

Hi and here is another D.T. Card to share with you.
This one is for the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog, this weeks theme is Pink and Black....so this is what I came up with...

The main image is Blazing Poppies stamped in Memento ink and coloured with ProMarkers. The background uses Worn Lipstick and Black Soot Distress inks.
Also various IndigoBlu stamps including the Script background, honeycomb and Ledger background and the butterflies from Live, Laugh, Love....
Ribbon, dewdrops, memory box die cut shape and a dazzler finish off the design...
I do hope you like it and that you have a good weekend...
I have the launch of my new workshops at Pooles Cavern in Buxton on Saturday...so wish me luck....I will report back to you next week.
Hugs, Jo. X

8 comments:

Sazzle said...

Fantastic card Jo, love those poppies although still haven't inked mine yet :-( Good luck with the workshop!


xx Sazzle xx

Linda Page said...

This is lovely Jo - good luck with the workshop - not that you need it I had a fab time on Wednesday with your lovely ladies in Stockport xx

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Jo, I love pink and black together. Good luck with the new workshops - no rest for the wicked eh! (haha!)xx

Mary said...

I found you on Fussy and Fancy challenge. I love your cards, I love the colors combos and the way you combine patterns. I love the pen and ink look, especially.
I will check back often.
Mary

Jo Rice said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Mary, and for joining my little blog. I get so thrilled when I see new followers...crafty hugs. Jo. X

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

Hi Jo I love your entry for the F&F.

Jane said...

Lovely card Jo! Fabulous colours! X

Nathalie said...

Very gorgeous card. I love image and colors.
Hugs!
Nathalie