Followers

Monday 13 May 2024

Lucas quiet place

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today 
I do hope your week has started well and that you had a lovely weekend. 




The workshop at Lavinia HQ on Saturday was lovely, 
Such a great group of ladies 




Theresa treated us to cakes and thank you 
Sarah for my flowers. 
I just adore these tags 



I am off on holiday today..
I little break for Karl and me.
We just need some time  to relax 

Life has been so hectic 
Thanks so much Lisa for moving in and looking after Eric 

As it is Monday I have our catch up video to share with you 
Today is Luka in her quiet place .
This has been one of my favourite makes over the last few weeks. 





You can join me here 


Enjoy the rest of your day 
Internet permitting 
I will pop back tomorrow 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: