Followers

Thursday 9 May 2024

Arch Of Angels

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in again.
It is always so lovely to spend time with you. 
Today I have a lovely little project to share with you , using a very old 
technique…
A shaker card..
These are so much fun to make 
As soon as I saw the new Arch of Angels stamp , I just knew 
that I had to make one. 




I started of stamping the beautiful Arch of Angels in VC ink and then added some 
Stencil work…
The red brick stencil works so well 



Next I added some scenery behind the door..
There are also a couple of new door and inner gate stamps to look out for 



I used making tape to protect my image, 
Some floral stamping and my scene was created 



I stamped the Arch again , added some colour and carefully cut it out. 
Using red liner tape I added some. Acetate…or in my case some of the plastic wrapping from one of 
my lavinia blocks 
Well…we never throw anything away, do we ? 



I then added some sequins and small beads to my design 
Carefully added foam pads to the back of the second arch and then carefully 
Holding my breath 
Decoupaged the arch. 



Whoop.
There we have it 



Some finishing tricks , 
A couple of sentiment stickers 
and job done. 

I do hope you have a go at a shaker card 
Be so good to see them again. 

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Karl left at 5am …he has a long day in London 
So I have videos to record, 
pasta bake to make for the boys tea 
Eric to walk 
Oh and must remember to be back at school for 3pm.

May just need coffee too…

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


2 comments:

Neet said...

Jo it’s fabulous. Honestly I can’t wait to have a go at this. Thanks xx

aussie aNNie said...

Jo this is stunning I can't wait until supplies arrive so I can play too xx