Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

That Rogue feeling

Good morning all, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you slept well 
Today I have another sample to share with you. 
I have used some new stamps with some of our favourite ones. 
These new ones really do play nicely with our stash,,,





Rogue really makes me smile,,
Bless her, she is really struggling to pull this plant out…
Have you ever had one of those days? 
A real struggle? 
She has so much character and determination.

I just love her 

Recently we have been asked a lot about the correct way to make a design
Stamp first or 
Background first.
My take on it is, 
It depends on what project you are doing, what techniques you are using, 
Stamps, are they silhouettes , 
Also sometimes for me it just depends how the mood takes me,,,
Just have fun 

On this occasion I started with stamping..
Just so I could get a feel for my new stamps, 




More stamping , building up the design 



Next I added some base colour, some grounding 



Then some scenery 




And finally 
Those wonderful finishing touches 





I hope you have a lovey day 
Eric has physio at 11am today…bless him 

I will pop back later with my Tuesday catch up video 
And Rogue will be joining me too.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: