Followers

Monday 22 January 2024

New release…All Things Magical

Good morning everyone
I hope you had a lovely weekend,
The workshop on Saturday went well, always so good spending time with crafty friends
Yesterday we took Elliot and Jenson to Glebe Farm.




We had a ride on the train, saw lots of animals and birds, and had a lovely lunch. 



Just the best time ever. 

Today I have news about 
Lavinia stamps new release 
All Things Magical 

We have a new range of stamps and sticker stencils being released this Friday 
26th January 

I have had great fun using these 




The new stamps mix and match so well with existing ones 



Some stamping 




Some colour 





Some finishing  touches 



I love these little decoupaged bottles. 





We also have 2 new sets of sticker stencils 

As soon as I saw them 





I thought 
Ship in a Bottle





Some inking 




Some stamping 

Here is a closer look 





Remember to de tack the sticker stencil before you use if for the first time

Honestly I had so much fun with these 
and I have so many more ideas to share with you 

Enjoy the rest of your Monday 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xx

No comments: