Followers

Monday 13 June 2022

Lavinia class in Plymouth

Hi everyone, thanks so much for popping in today.
I hope you had a lovely weekend.

We travelled to Plymouth, where on Saturday I had a Lavinia workshop. 
It was an emotional day for me, but the fabulous crafters really looked after me and we had an amazing time. 




Thanks so much Nikki for inviting me and organising the day.

We have traveled in our little van..or Mega Van as Elliot and Jenson call it. 
So we are now staying at a campsite in Bude for a couple of days…
I must admit it is very cloudy and windy,,,but I’m not complaining 
It is lovely to have some time to relax and Eric is enjoying lots of walks and fresh air.





Take care all.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

Gerrina said...

Sounds like a buzzy but good sunday! And some time to stop and stand still and let the wind blow through your thoughts isn't such a bad thing...