Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2022

June Challenge - Celebration

Welcome to June and to a new Lavinia Challenge. 
Our new theme is 
Celebration 

Here is my inspiration for you, I do hope 
that you like it. 







I started by using some of my new ink sprays. 




When dry I added some stamping 



Followed by more stamping.



I used my chalk pastel pencils to enhance the colours in the sky.




The usual finishing touches added the extra detail. 




I love the way the mice are celebrating with fireworks. 
Here is a closer look 





Remember that you can win £40 to spend at Lavinia and the winner is drawn at random. 

Thanks everyone for your lovely wishes, 
Cards, flowers, and hugs. 

You really are the most wonderful friends.

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks very beautiful Jo and so colorful

Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

wowzer Jo, brilliant and amazing , love the colours xx

karenlotty said...

Looks wonderful

karenlotty said...

Sorry to read the sad news about your dad Take care and look after yourself x