Followers

Monday 27 December 2021

Thanks

Hi everyone, 
I do hope that you had the most wonderful Christmas. 
It was a lovely, quiet day here. 
I know so many of you had to change your plans, so I hope you 
still managed to enjoy your day. 
We saw Elliot and Jenson which was so lovely. 
Mikey and Fran were both working so we have had to have catch up phone calls, but that is ok. 
They are happy and healthy so that is the main thing. 



I received the most amazing Christmas cards this year. 



I just adore them all 



So Thank you very much. 



I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends 



Each and everyone is a piece of art. 



I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do. 

Have you spotted a favourite.? 

Thanks for popping  in 
Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

2 comments:

Pauline C said...

Amazing Cards Jo … you lucky lady.. glad you had an enjoyable day xx

Gibmiss said...

All stunning cards Jo …happy mine got to you xx
Sylvie xx